BIG BOWL workshop
Join ceramic artist Sharron Mountain from smountain ceramics for a one day workshop.
Explore the world of ceramics in a handson workshop where you will be handbuilding with clay, learning a range of techniques and exploring surface decoration techniques to add design and colour! You will make a large organic vessel, add surface textures and apply underglase transfer and other glaze applications to finish your Big Bowl.
This fullday workshop is an opportunity to work with Sharron making and discussing her unique approach to colour and surface as she guides you through each step of the process of hand building. No experience required.
Come along and meet new friends or book a group of friends for a creative adventure. Bookings are only secured through payment.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Minimum age 12 + years
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking in the driveway off Chapman parade.
Can I pay by EFT or other methods of payment?
- Contact Sharron directly via DM or email to make other arrangement.
What can I bring into the event?
- All materials and equipment, firing of your ceramic pieces, glazes, glass of bubbles upon arrival .
- As always a graze platter will be provided and lunch boxes will be on offer. Please contact Sharron for dietary requirements.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Facebook @smountainceramics
What is the refund policy?
- Refunds and cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior. After this time you can elect to rebook in future workshops and you will be given a credit, as all materials have been ordered. Full refunds or workshop credit will be offered if NSW health Covid status is changed prior to the commencement of a workshop.
- smountain ceramics has a Covid safe policy in place. Please do not attend If you have any Cold/flu like symptoms.
A travel fee will incur for mobile workshops outside the home studio.