Private workshop event bookings
Sip and Create Ceramics is a great event to spend with friends, family having fun making your own CERAMIC PIECES. You can select from several workshop choices when booking. Further individual workshop details can be emailed to you.
This workshop will teach you how to handbuild using slab techniques and apply your own choice of colour with glaze. Always a fun and adventurous workshop. Workshops will run with a minimum of 6 people.
- Workshops can be hosted at your place if suitable
- Airbnb / accomodation if suitable
- My studio at Faulconbridge can host 6-10 people
- Workshops are generally 3 hours excepting ALL DAY workshops as listed or the 2 hour short workshops which is perfect for Hens, Bridal, Baby shower events.
- Cost PER PERSON is generally $150 excepting the Big Bowl ALL DAY workshop and the Ring stand 2 hour workshop ( great for Hens and Bridal & Baby shower events)
- Every workshop includes all materials, equipment and firing processes.
- Complimentary drink upon arrival. Wine, Tea or Coffee.
- BYO nibbles
- Collection of finished Ceramic pieces will be arranged with the host.
- Freight can be arranged for fired work to be sent to your home on an individual bases.
- Deposit of $150 required at the time of booking and full payment 3 days prior to the workshop. Full refunds up to 7 days prior or transfer to another date or workshop where available.
Contact Sharron to arrange a date at email@example.com